From the North

I feel like I haven't had a fun fantasy pic in a while, so I went all out for this one and drew on my heritage. Of course, this is not historically accurate, but for the sake of SL, who cares? We know the people from the North had female warriors and that is all I need to know. I am feeling FIERCE!

This outfit is two separate pieces, but both are from MEVA.

The Kalila Upper Set is currently at Uber and contains the bra, choker, necklace, upper arm cuffs, and lower arm cuffs. There are huds for these items, so you can have fun making this outfit your own with the leather, jewels, and individual details. 

The Kalila Lower Set is at FaMESHED and contains the skirt, and lower and upper leg cuffs for both legs. This set also comes with huds so you can match to the upper set or make it completely different!  Loads of options and choices.


These items come in Lara X (shown), Petite X, Legacy Classic, and Reborn.

Head on over to both of these events to try on the demos and purchase. 

Other items:
Hair: WINGS-HAIR-EF0401 Blondes & Reds (Happy Weekend Sale)
Pose: Infiniti . - Seeing Red 
Face Makeup: ::Midori's Store:: HD Makeup - Torvi 
Face Tattoos: ::Midori's Store:: Torvi Runes 
Body Tattoos: Skindustrial Bodyworks- Rune Witch 
Sim: Syrinx - Viking Village



Comments

Popular Posts