Gathering

I have been busy over the last few days setting up a student dorm for the Love to Decorate challenge, and it has been quite frustrating, so I was ready for something completely different. Today, I wanted to enjoy setting up a scene without counting prims and with no plan in mind apart from showcasing some incredibly beautiful items from Scafall. 

Iskra, in Russian, means "to spark" and both the Iskra Pergola and the Iskra Gathering Collection definitely sparked creativity and joy in me as I laid out this scene. 

The Iskra Pergola turns any open space into a comfortable outdoor area. Built with a sturdy timber frame, it provides a quiet spot for relaxing or entertaining, with optional privacy screens if you want extra coverage. I added the privacy screen, but it looks just as amazing without and gives you 360 degree views.

Designed alongside the Iskra Pergola, the Iskra Gathering Collection blends rustic materials with modern style to host relaxed meals, meetings, and group events. The set includes the table, chairs, hanging lantern, horn, and rug. It also contains a hud so you can change the chairs to the texture you want.  You can buy the pieces separately as part of the SL Home Decor Weekend Sale! No need to rush as you can grab these any time during the week.

The Pomegranate Centrepiece is a lovely addition to this dining area as it adds rich natural colour with neutral stoneware vase, pomegranates, and dark green leaves. This set works on any table and is perfect for the upcoming autumn season. 

The Ribbon and Tapered lamps you can see here are from the Coda / Floor Lamp Collection. The third lamp in the set is the Blocks Lamp and each one of these lamps come with a hud so you can change the texture/colour of the lamp shade, metal accents and wooden stand. 

All of the above items and the ones listed below can be found at the Scafall mainstore.

Other items:
- Scafall - Tala / Tropical Planter [black&steel], Hestia / Storage Vessels, Savel / Fireplace and Vases [PBR], Ceres / Vase & Stones, Kokoro / Tea Set & Tray
KAZZA - Chalet'tepian Plant pots 83,89 and 91
{what next} - Wine Bottle & Glass
(Fundati) - Giant Oak Tree I 
FINCA - Basic hedges pack V.4 




Comments

Popular Posts