Light and Dark

Having a bit of a day today. I am getting frustrated with myself as I have spent most of the day trying to clear some stuff out of my inventory and have barely made a dent! Do I really need that item from 2017? No!

So, I stopped doing that and decided to spend some time creating and having fun with some pieces that I am keen for you to see. 

I saw these fab food items at SWANK and then realised I needed a table to show them on and remembered that I had the perfect dining set ready to show you; but more on that later!

Since I had the Tuscan Grocery items first, I will start with them. On the right front we have Charcuterie Board Giver and the Charcuterie Plate Decor, and behind that is the Pizza in a box Server, middle front is the Martini Server, and left front is the Pizza on a tray Server, and lastly, at the left back is the Box of Donuts Giver. Each of these items can be touched to give you an item to enjoy and, in the case of the donuts, you get a menu so you can choose which flavour of donut you want. I would definitely go with the red velvet one!

Also at SWANK you will find:

The Mediterranean Garden Pencil Cypress & Lavender set from Enchanted Fantasy which comes with the three potted trees you can see here, as well as three freestanding versions for planting outside. 

The Keeper of Light from Fantasy Illumination which is a stunning piece for your courtyard, patio, garden or entranceway which comes in PBR and non-PBR (shown) versions. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Palma Cove Collection from CHEZ MOI contains the table in natural oak (shown) and weathered, the handwoven rope chairs, the flowers and a placemat with plates that I couldn't fit on the table, but gives you the option to display meals. 

The chairs contain 44 solo animations per chair for males and females so that you can relax, sit, eat, drink, and enjoy some casual conversation while dining. After the day I have had, I decided a coffee followed by a snooze were the best animations for me!

This is the perfect set for patios, gardens, courtyards, outdoor kitchens, and cosy gathering spaces.

This set is exclusive to Equal10 Event from August 10 to September 6.

Other items:
Avani - Tuscan Pot Water Feature Fountain, Caique Collection Ceramic Face Vases
[Bersav] Duality // Sculpture [Legacy]
.FNY. Designs - Potted Hanging Plants 
Trompe Loeil - Soledad Courtyard Cottage 





Comments

Popular Posts