Dances with Wolves

If you have not been over to Pususaari to check out the revamped sim all done up for autumn, then you need to ASAP. I am in love with all the wildlife scattered about and so today I thought I would dance with the wolves before the eat me. You can also find bears, deer, and other assorted critters all over the land. 

Of course, the reason I am here is this Gunce Outfit from GAW that I am absolutely loving. I have been wandering about SL for the last few days enjoying this look and I have had some lovely comments too. The outfit comes with the overalls, top, and sneakers as well as a hud so you can change the colours/textures of each piece and its parts.

I am wearing it in Lara X, but it also comes in Erika, Kupra, Legacy/Perky, Maitreya/Petite, and Reborn/Waifus. Plenty of options there. 

My Base Headphones from Image Photography are not just for looks either (although they do look great!). If you click on them they will give you a drop menu to follow some links to streaming music stations. You can even add your own to the notecard where they are listed in the headphones content box. All you do is open the note card and drop in the streaming links. Simple. You can resize them easily to find any SL head male or female. 

My outfit and the headphones are both available at the Designers Choice 12th Anniversary round of SWANK, so dance on over to check it all out. 

Other items:

Hair: WINGS-HAIR-EF0401 Blondes & Reds 

Tattoo: [Onyx] - Color Me Tattoo [Group Gift]

Pose: ::WetCat:: 'Rhythm' Female Set 



Comments

Popular Posts