Fine Living

If you are in the mood for rich colours and fine living, then this is the perfect set for you!  I am loving the classy vibe of these pieces and how fabulous they look in a room.

The Vesper Livingroom Set is from [Eclipse Decor] and it is showcased at the new Designers Choice Round of SWANK for the 12 year anniversary! All the pieces you can see here are part of the set which is all ready for you to simply rez and enjoy! 

I didn't really need to add much to this scene, but I did include the Tuscan Grocery  Caramel Macciato Giver and the Tuscan Grocery Pumpkin Cupcake Giver which are also available at SWANK and perfect for the season to add some flavour (see what I did there) to your autumn-styled home. 

Make sure you head on over to SWANK to check out these items for yourself and to enjoy the celebratory gifts on offer at each stall!

Other Items:

Erfe Design - Rich Modern Curtain

imegica - Verona Mirror



Comments

Popular Posts