Natural Wood

I love natural wood and so this Marthe Modern Cabin from Trompe Loeil was a must-blog item. I have had so much fun decorating this scene that I almost forgot it was for the purpose of sharing with you, so I thought I had better get my act together and get this post done!

The cabin is at Uber and is the perfect blend of whitewashed walls and concrete to give a very natural look for your new home. This open-plan home also has a wood shingle roof that you can tint if you want, a reclaimed brick dual fireplace, and an optional included interior wall segment that creates a semi-private room, or can be removed if needed. 

The low foundation and entry steps outside, along with whitewashed wood windows and doors finish off the outside beautifully along with the wall lighting for those evenings spent on the patio. 

While you are purchasing this house, make sure you also get the matching Snow Add-On for the coming winter season so you can turn this into a year-round home. 

Other items:
Aine - Circled Planters natural stone, Group Gift May 2026
~BAZAR~ - Malibu Outdoor Set
Fantasy Illumination - Climbing Ivy 
ivyi - Zincato Collection - Wall Art Complessa
KAZZA - Chalet'tepianPlantpot94 and 234 - plants
Lagom - Sarah Privacy Fence
ROIRO - Potted tree with Ivy
- Scafall - Hestia / Vessels
Trompe Loeil - Glacier Lake Landscaping Kit 




Comments

Popular Posts