The Other Guy
You know when someone says, "You should see the other guy." Well, this is what the other guy looks like. And all I said was, "Iron Man could beat Batman." There, I said it. No need to go all Bane on me. Arya can be mean when it comes to superhero lore.
Anyway, it is spring here in Aryaland (why do we call it that?) and I like that one of the creators from L+B Swear is from the country next door and so he gets the seasons as they should be, which is why we have this Camden Tropical Shirt - Poe as a VIP gift as part of Monday Mischief. You can also get the shirt in other colours or in a fatpack at a hugely discounted price. Makes me want to quoth the Raven, but the seagulls might get all poopy about it, so I won't.
So, join the group, then from the TP point, follow the footprints to find the VIP gift. It is pretty easy to find.
I also grabbed these Bedlam Gothic Boots which are a gift from L+B Swear at the Halloween Shop & Hop. They also have some boots for the girls, so go nab them while you can and check out their booth HERE while you are there.
I also grabbed two other gifts from Shop & Hop with this great worn lookin Hat Bat Grey from INKdependent and the Halloween Cup from Mirage Doll which also comes with a hud so you can pick the texture you like.
There are loads of unisex gifts, so make sure you check out FabFree's Guide to the Shop & Hop for all the details.
Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to hobble off to lie on the beach here at Pususaari and listen to the seagulls and waves. Calming stuff.
Other items:
Chest Scar: -[The White Crow]- Open chest
Hand Wounds: THIS IS WRONG - Brawler hand scars
Chest Hair: KARMAZZ - Gael Body Hair
Pose: WRONG - Static Male Poses - 132

Comments
Post a Comment