Indecision

I am not the most decisive person in the world.  I have been known to stand in front of an item for 20 minutes or more picking a colour.  I have even, on the odd occasion, asked my fav group to pick a colour for me.

So, yesterday, I was on sensory overload.  I had so much to look at and far too many decisions to make.  Here is what I went to peruse:

  • 50L Friday
  • Super Bargain Saturday
  • Saturday Night Fevah
  • New Items at The Tropicalia Bazaar
  • New Items at XYRoom
  • New Items at The Dressing Room Blue
  • Sale at Haut Monde
  • Party and Sidewalk Sales at The Nest
  • I Need New...Items
  • Did the C is for Carnival Hunt
Plus I had to make the decision as to whether I did the Moolto Hunt or The Twisted Hunt next...

In between all that I DJed for 2 and a half hours, did some pics for a friend and had a life (ok, I don't have a life).

Sooooo...here is just a sampling, a tidbit, of what I found.

Pic 1:
Dress: [Pixel Mode] - Sara (Group Gift - MESH)
Boots:  Duh! - Black Strap Boot - Black (25L)
Skin:  Style by Kira - Elora 01K (50L in I Need New)
Hair:  Truth - Martina - Chocolate (250L for Colour Fatpack)
Pose:  aDORKable - Lean (175L for Pack)



Pic 2:
Gown and Accessories:  Paris Metro - Masquerade Ball (C is for Carnival Hunt)
Pose: Ribbon - Pose Set (1L)


Pic 3:
Top:  Styles by Danielle - September Top (Members Gift)
Jeans:  Kamikaze - Hannak III Jeans - Music (10L for 12 Hours, so only today!)
Shoes:  Sweet Antidote - Sofie's - Green (40L in SNF)


Pic 4:
Vest: :::insanya::: - Katyusha Vest - Taupe/Black Front (60L in SBS)


Pic 5:
Eyes: Amacci - Gaze Eyes - Clear Green - Big (New Item)

Earrings:  Sleek Style - Halcyone Earrings - Luna (Preview)


Comments

Popular Posts