Working

Out here working today. Well, I am looking like I could be working when mostly I just strolling about looking busy when, in fact, I am not. 

I am actually modelling some fashion and accessories for you though, so I guess I am serving a purpose today. 

And, I am pretty stoked to be showing off some of the new men's items from L+B Swear with the tank, jeans, wrap shirt and boots, so let's go through them piece-by-piece.

The PBR Rewind Tank Top comes as a fatpack with a hud so you can choose the colour that suits your look of the day. It is made for Belleza Jake, Signature Gianni X, and Legacy Male & Athletic. 

The PBR Rewind Worn Jeans come in a variety of denim colours and with a wrap shirt to match the look. You can buy these as individual items or as a fatpack which gives you the whole range and a hud that lets you sort the look you want. The hud also lets you enjoy the breeze on your knees or not! Each jean comes in a long or short version and with and without underwear. These also come in Belleza Jake, Signature Gianni X, and Legacy Male & Athletic. 

The Tank and Jeans are available at this round of Alpha. The booth is easy to find as it is close to the tp point. 

The Austin Ankle Boots are the same as the ones Arya blogged HERE. They are unisex and come in Legacy Male & Athletic, Belleza Jake, Signature Gianni Classic & Gianni X for the guys and Maitreya Lara X, Ebody Reborn, and Legacy Female for the girls. They come in loads of individual colours as well as a mini fatpacks in Clean Leather, Worn Leather, and Suede, and a HUGE event fatpack with all of the options! I went for a brown worn leather look on mine. You will find these at the L+B Swear mainstore. 

I teamed up the look with this brand new group gift from WINGS called 007 (very Bond) and there is also a new group gift for the ladies. 

Lastly, I ran over to KARMAZZ to grab the Gael Body Hair - Light which is a pack that contains chest and belly hair and is part of the Crafty Weekend. Get on over before they change it up.

Pose: Le Poppycock - La Di Da - The Way of It.

Sim: Pususaari



Comments

Popular Posts