Tartan and Lace

I am super excited today as I have some fabulous new items to blog and a new store to blog for! 

I have been in SL since...checks profile...2008, and I have been blogging since 2009. If you want to have a good laugh you can go back in this blog to the early days. You will hopefully see that the photos have improved along with the quality of SL items. Please tell me if they haven't...or maybe don't.

Tyson and I applied to blog for L+B Swear last week and when they asked in the application if we had any photos of items from their store, I had to admit that we only had ones that I would NOT be showing them as they were from ages ago when the store was more commonly known as Lapointe & Bastchild, and was one of the rare places that actually made and sold items for men. 

Lucky for us, they did not ask to see those photos and welcomed us into the L+B Swear blogger fold. So today, in honour of that, I am showing off two items that I am in love with already!

The Adore Laced corset and mini are a new item and you can buy them in separate colours in Plaid, Latex, and Satin with lace or no lace options included. Of course, I would suggest grabbing the HUGE Eventpack with everything in as well as huds so you can pick the colours and textures you like. 

I am wearing it in Lara X, but it also comes in Legacy and Reborn. 

I teamed it up with these Austin Ankleboots and matched the tartan to what I was wearing using the handy hud. These fab boots are unisex and currently for sale at Alpha. You can grab them in a heap of colours in Leather, Worn Leather, or Suede, or you can just buy the Eventpack which gives you everything! 

These are available for the guys in Legacy Male & Athletic, Belleza Jake, Signature Gianni Classic & Gianni X, and for the girls in Maitreya Lara X, Ebody Reborn, and Legacy Female. 

Thank you to Paul Lapointe & Bastchild Lotus for giving us a chance and NOT looking at old blog pics of their items on our blog. Hopefully we can give them some photos that showcase their fab items in 2026 and beyond.

NOTE: While looking up my profile, I realised I missed my rez day. Happy my rez day from August 18th! 🎂

Hair: TRUTH - Odyssey - Blonde
Necklace: Kibitz - Milian's necklace - onyx
Pose: FOXCITY - Brat



Comments

Popular Posts