Feeling Depraved

I am in hunt heaven.  I am doing the Jack or Jill and the ZombiePopcorn Hunts.  Both have some awesome items and I am enjoying opening each gift.

Today I have some more items from the Jack or Jill Hunt which is brought to you by A Depraved Nation. I also have some new items from VMC and some other goodies I found. Yay!

Loving it!

NB:  Yes, I have played with these pics, so colours may differ.  This is Gritty in Picasa.

Pic 1:
Top: 1 Hundred - Cropped Hoodie (JOJ Hunt)
Skirt:  ::::insanya:::: - JOJ Miniskirt (JOJ Hunt)
Skin:  [NikitaFride] - JOJ Female (JOJ Hunt)
Glasses:  Kumaki Glasses Style - Sofian Mesh Sunglasses (JOJ Hunt)
Tattoo:  LiLau - Reject Reality Tattoo (Not in hunt)


Pic 2:
Top:  ONYX Wear - LiveFree T-Shirt (JOJ Hunt)
Glasses:  Sin & Virtue - i-Shield Glasses (JOJ Hunt)


Pic 3:
Gown:  [SAKIDE] - Lovely Dark Gown - Low-cut Bloody (ZombiePopcorn Brand - New Round)


Pic 4:
Outfit and Shoes:  VMC - Outfit 116 - Wine (10L)


Pic 5:
Outfit:  VMC - Morgana (10L)
Boots:  G*Field - [MESH] Lace-Up Boots - Gina (280L for Single Colour with Hud)


Comments

Popular Posts