Mid-Week Stuff

I can't believe how much I have to show you.  I feel the weight of this responsibility because I don't want you to miss anything!  So, I won't gab on about it today.  I will just get on with it.

The background is from Props n Poses Garden of Dreams Pack 1.

Pic 1:
Outfit:  Fabienne Bolissima - Carino Skirt (Hearts Ablaze Hunt)
Skin:  MONS - Happy Valentines Day (Subscriber Gift)
Necklace:  Chaos, Panic and Disorder - Burning Heart Necklace (Hearts Ablaze Hunt)


Pic 2:
Lingerie:  Carrie's Lingerie - Jen Valentine (HAH - Men's Items in Pack too)


Pic 3:
Dress:  VMC - Mine (10L)


Pic 4:
Dress:  [SAKIDE] - Hate Petals Dress (My Perfect Wardrobe -
Shoes:   [SAKIDE] - Bicolour Platforms - Red/Black (New Release)


Pic 5:
Lingerie and Lollipop:  STICKY FINGERS - My Dotted V-Day Set (ZombiePopcorn Hunt)



Comments

Popular Posts