Furniture Friday - The Journey Ends - Part 3

I know it is not Friday, but I did promise a trilogy, so here it is.  Today is the last of the HUGE pile of items I had to show you before the next onslaught begins this weekend.

I would also like to point out that, for me, there is only 8 sleeps to go til Christmas Day and I am getting a teensy bit excited now.  The weather is HAWT and I am looking forward to enjoying a barbecue brunch with a nice drop of bubbly.

By some miracle I have actually done all my Christmas shopping early this year, so I am feeling unseasonably relaxed.  I can just kick back, show you some great SL furniture and enjoy the week ahead.

Persnickity - Shabby Chic Vanity with Stool (New Release)


%Percent - Bound Spring Cabinet 2 and 4 Drawer, and Coffee Table (Together for Sway Event)


[Pixel Creations] - Home for Christmas Set Special Edition (Right) and Winter Edition (Left) (Special Edition is Group Gift and Winter Edition is New Release)


LISP Bazaar - Paint Me a Picture Set (Collabor88)



L'aize Dayz - Snowman (Gift)


True North Designs - Tiger Plop (KittyCatS Advent Calendar - also outfit from ZanzE - not boots)




Comments

Popular Posts