Formal Blue

The weekend ends and normally that is no reason to celebrate, but when I saw this lovely dress from Leri Miles Designs I decided to crack open a bottle of red and enjoy.  These Harvest Wine poses from Nani Poses made it just right.

The dress is called Stephanie and is in the Fashion For Life event.  The shoes are Candy Resolution Pumps in Resolution from Miamai.  They were a group gift. I was rapt when they went perfectly together.


This gorgeous hair is a new item from D!va at Collabo88.  It comes in two styles and I am wearing the Moon Stone colour.  You can change the colour of the flowers and headband too.  Makes it easy to match to anything.

The jewellery is from FINESMITH and is the Let It Snow set.  It is an older set, but is one of my favs.

This Tuli skin is my current fav. It is called Zoe and is still at the Depraved Nation Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair and I am wearing the Rogue Lipstick from the Deviant Lips pack.


And lastly this fab piano and props are from LISP Bazaar.  The lovely Pandora even gave us scripts to update them so the keys look more realistic...and they do!


Comments

Popular Posts