Retail Therapy Anyone?

I felt like a bit of a shopping spree today, but due to financial constraints it became more of a case of me pressing my nose up against windows and sighing a lot.  Still, it made me thankful for these wonderful designers who allow me to blog their fab items.

While wandering I did come across the newly revamped 22769 sim.  You have to go take a look.  It is so cool, and for those of you who like to find places to take photos, this is one to add to your list.

Outfit and Shoes:  X.pression - Sherezade - Balloon Top, Pants and Heels (New Release)
Bag:  Reila - Mesh Bag - Variety of Colours in Photos Below (Acid Lily)
Bracelet:  Finesmith Designs - Urban Glam Bracelet
Glasses:  X.pression - Ykaro Sunglasses  - Variety Shown in all Photos (New Release)
Hair:  Truth Hair - Marisol


Dress:  Kaithleen's - Striped Dress Copper (Acid Lily)


Dress:  {U.R.} - Black Bubble Dress (The Black Fair)


Top:  Senzafine - Astrid Peasant Top - Bronzed Peridot (Acid Lily)
Skirt:  {U.R.} - Leather Pencil Skirt - Black (The Black Fair)


Comments

Popular Posts