Seen My Cat?

So has anyone seen my cat?  He is black and white and called Meowser.  If anyone sees him can you give me a yell?  He needs his food.  Oh well, maybe he will turn up.

So I have some more items from the WomenStuff Hunt for you to peruse.  I hope you have made time to go take on this hunt because it is well worth the effort.  Loads of great stuff to keep you looking good!

Here is where you can get the HINTS and LMs you will need to conquer it.  And remember...

HAVE FUN!

Outfit:  BARO:: Mariz  Booty Shorts and Hoodie  (WomenStuff Hunt)
Shoes:  AFI Designs Anchor booties (WS Hunt EXCLUSIVE)



Necklace:  HUDSON's Clothing Co - Onyx N Crosses Jewel Set (WS Hunt EXCLUSIVE)
Skin:  7 Deadly s{K}ins - Maureen [omega face/body] CARAMEL (Black Fair)
Hat and Hair:  *ARGRACE* Flat cap / KINOTO (from my inventory)


Comments

Popular Posts