A Cat, A Langur, A Donkey and a Bear

The title today sounds like the beginning of one of those 'walks into a bar' jokes or a tale by the Brothers Grimm.  In fact it is just me hanging out with all four and enjoying the sound of the rain on my very cool umbrella.

I am showing off the umbrella which is a new item from KraftWork.  Man, I love the innovation from this store.  So cool.  The Tapbrella has a colour change hud with 7 options and comes with the bento hold pose.  To use with your other poses like I have simply activate your pose then turn on the umbrella (by touching it) and you will lift your hand to the upright pose like I am in this photo.  EASY!

I love the little tap with the raindrops on the stem of the umbrella.  So cool.  The colours are awesome too.  Go grab this at faMESHed.

Outfit:  *dafnis - Sol
Hair:  MINA Hair - Maria (Blush)
Necklace:  !Indulge Temptation! - Haute Elegance Necklace (Designer Circle)
Shoes:  {Livalle} Lydia - Mary Jane Creepers


Comments

Popular Posts