Kitchen is Open

To make up for my slackness and lack of attention to SL this week I have decided it is a 'two post' day.  This one is a home and garden spotlight, and the other will be fashion oriented.  Yesterday I committed a Arya atrocity and mixed the two.  Shame!  Still, it did look pretty so I will forgive myself for that!

Right, on with the post.  The kitchen is indeed open!

Decor Junction/Shutter Field -  Vintage Kitchen Bench - White, Biscuit Tin, Bread Bin (Cosmopolitan)

Swank & Co. - Pride Crystal Sun Catcher (SWANK)

{what next} - Coffee Time - Tray (white), Biscotti (white)

[ kunst ] - Road Hog Lamp (60L Weekend)

KAZZA - INSIDEoUTtable (60L Weekend)

LouChara - Mail Tidy Gift, Coat Rack

KraftWork - Kitchen Counter Clutter

Marke. - Arto Vase

22769 - Forest Rug

Scarlet Creative - St Paul 2021



Comments

Popular Posts