I Prefer Red

I had the most amazing red wine last night.  It was Italian and went so beautifully with the ravioli I had as my main and the tiramisu I had for dessert.  However, I can't remember what it was called and I only had one glass so there is no excuse.

I hope you are enjoying all the Halloween themed events this month.  So many to get around! Thirsty's Blood Thirsty event opens on the 15th of October and so does Trick or Treat Lane.  Check them out!

Dress:  Witch In A Box // Chaos Dress (Blood Thirsty)

Neck Jewellery:  .:Feral - Allegiant Bloody (Blood Thirsty)

Earrings:  QUIXE - Potion Earring (Blood Thirsty)

Makeup:  alaskametro<3 'Dark Arts' makeup set Omega/BOM (Trick or Treat Lane)

Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 MAGNOLIA bom skin CARAMEL

Pose:  heart poses :: It's wine o'clock! :: 

Hair:  Lamb. - Olivia - Light Blonde Pack

Sim:  Flower of Scotland



Comments

Popular Posts