For You

Here, this is for you. I felt like you might need it today.  I know I do.  I have one of my own so I thought I would share what I don't need. It is whatever flavour you like and can be gluten free, sugar free, fat free, or taste free.  Whatever floats your boat. 

Mine is red velvet with cream cheese on the top.  Also, those cherries are real because I don't like the fake ones you put in cakes.  Nope.  Ick.

Pants:  GAS - Ladies Pants Ann - 10 Colors w/HUD FATPACK (SWANK)

Top:  GAS - Ladies Shirt Kathy - 11 Colors w/HUD FATPACK (SWANK)

Makeup:  *Booty's Beauty* - [Lel Evo X BOM] Chocolate Milk Makeup (SWANK)

Bracelets:  [Heartsdale Jewellery] - Zareena Bangles (SWANK)

Hair:  Sintiklia - Hair Jocelyn (Happy Weekend)

Pose:  [Empowered] - CupCake Poses 

Sim:  Cafe SCHLAGfertig



Comments

Popular Posts