Feeling Dangerous

I found some coolio items today and they made me feel a bit A-Team when I put them on...well, if the A-Team were women and could wear stilettos!

SL is a veritable feast of shopping experiences and I managed to whip round quite a few of them today.  Crowds weren't too bad and lag was minimal.  Guess is because people are so spread out around the place.

Anyway, my shop-hopping was loads of fun and I found some things that grabbed my attention.  My will power was nil today so I feel like I am helping the economy...

Background is from KaTink.

Pic 1 and 2:
Hair:  Amacci - Maddie - Brown Sugar (New Release)
Outfit:  [Chloe] - Set Military (Stuff in Stock)
Shoes:  {*I <3 -="-" fashion="fashion" in="in" military="military" p="p" pumps="pumps" stock="stock" tuff="tuff">Pose:  aDORKable Poses - Swords (all poses today are from here)


Pic 3:
Jacket & Tee:  Retro' - Military Red Jacket with White or Black Tee (Stuff in Stock)
Skirt:  Miel - Cargo Skirt - Ash (Past FLF item)


Pic 4:
Gown and Mask:  [Haste] - Costume Ball Dress (The Costume Ball)
Hair:  Ploom - Sha (The Costume Ball)


Pic 5:
Skin, Shape and Makeup:  Izzie's - Fuyu Skin (The Costume Ball)
Gown:  Happy Undead - Black Widow Dress (The Costume Ball)
Hair:  Ploom - Sha - With Mask (The Costume Ball)




Comments

Popular Posts