Look of the Week

I felt the need to do a look of the week this week.  It is items from the week that I have enjoyed, all put together in one outfit.

This week was easy because Stuff in Stock had a military theme going on, so it was a case of using items from that and adding a couple of other bits and pieces.

I decided to do the pics in one of my fav places in SL:  T Town.  I haven't been here for a while and was nice to wander about.

The hair is from Ploom at The Costume Ball and comes with a mask you can wear on your face or up on your hair if you want.  I always choose the Indecisive Pack so I get a variety of hair colours!


The jacket is from Tentacio and has a hint of camo on the sleeves and in the jacket texture. It goes great with this Chloe Military Set of skirt and top.  Because they are all mesh they fit nicely and layer well.  Teamed with the bag from MONNIER you get this classy military look that would look as good on the streets of the city as it would in the jungle!  All of these items are from Stuff in Stock and all under 90L each!


The tights are my MUST HAVES from Jane.  They are lil piggies tights and I have all the colours which makes accessorising so easy!

The shoes finish the outfit and are from G*Field.  They were in their sale on black, orange and purple items so were a bargain.  They are also mesh.

My skin is from YS&YS and is called Sofia.  I got it a while back but is my fav at the mo.


Comments

Popular Posts