Close to the Edge

I got my feet wet today but it was all for a good cause.  I wanted to take the photos here so damp toes were a small price to pay.  I love finding picturesque places for shots and Tyson put me onto this place.  I left the animals to him but I found this place which is just gorgeous.

My fashion items today are gorgeous too and I love this dress which has that one strap fallen off the shoulder look.  Tres sexy and from Ec.Cloth at Tres Chic.  The pose came with the dress which is super handy!

My hair, shoes and jewellery are all from Tres Chic too.  Great event and I hope you have all been over to take a look about by now.

Shoes:  -KC- Sandy Heels


Hair:  =DeLa*= "Genya"
Jewellery:  [Avenge] New Baroque Necklace and Earrings
Skin:  7 Deadly s{K}ins -Madelief CARAMEL CL (Group Gift)


Comments

Popular Posts