Among the Butterflies

I am busy redecorating this BOSL Boulevard area so that it is no longer all snowy and white but is green and springy!  That is why I get to choose fab garden areas for photos and I know you will love them too.

This part has flowers, fountains and butterflies so is a perfect place to take this shot of what I am wearing today.  A more formal look this time.

Today I am showing a few more On9 items as this event is closing very soon to get ready for the next round.  Don't miss out.

Jewellery:  Baubles! by Phe ClaireSet - Black (On9)
Makeup:  ::SlackGirl:: RoseGems Shadow for Akeruka & Classic AV (On9)


Gown:  ArisAris/B&W~Gara76~Marea Gown~White (On9)
Hair:  {Posh Pixels} - Celine Mesh Hair (New Release)
Poses:  Image Essentials - Succubus (Pretty Things - also has whip but I didn't require it for today)
Watch:  *PetroFF* Alghero Watch Black (On9)


Comments

Popular Posts