That Escalated Quickly

I was dressed in this lovely swimsuit all ready to do a beach-themed photo and post when suddenly I saw this crashed plane and then it all went downhill from there.  Now I look like I am out of a scene from Lost.

I found the pose, added some blood and "voila" there I am looking ready to maim.  So much for rolling waves and a serene setting.  Oh well, stuff happens.

PS.  Today I am excited to swap heads and be one of THOSE people that owns more than one.  I will admit I laughed at my timing as yesterday I bought a new head from GA:EG and then today my Akeruka head got an update.  Classic Arya.

Hair:  Awear - Ellan hair 1 (The Thrift Shop)
Swimsuit:  *dafnis - CAITLIN SUIT (Avangarde Round 6 - starts 1st June)
Shoes:  ..::ILLI::.. - Eva Espadrille Wedges (Tres Chic)
Pose:  Image Essentials - Bento - Ragnar (b)
Tattoo Top:  AsteroidBox. My Body - Top // RARE OCCULT SCARS
Blood Legs:  w6 - bloody leg (TTS)
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Akeruka Lipstick ~ Finesse


Head:  [Akeruka] - Mesh Head Elen Vers. 2.6 Bento (New Update)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - HAWAI  [AK] face applier caramel (Ultra)

Comments

Popular Posts