Power

I am enjoying the last few days of Halloween-ness.  I am pretty sure that is not a word, but too bad.  You get my meaning I think.  I get to dress up all scary like and wander about with wands or orbs or broomsticks and no one bats an eye.  Although, this is SL so no one would probably mind at any time, but it is nice to have one time of the year set aside for the macabre.

I also hope you are getting around all the amazing events on at present.  Most of them end on the 31st of October so you only have a few days to go mad and get all the Halloween items you can!

Dress:  *Secret Oktober* Wicked Dress (Trick or Treat Lane)
Hair:  RAMA.SALON - Carol Hair (Tres Chic)
Eye Makeup:  ::Slack Girl:: Aranha MakeUp  (The Underdog Event)
Eyes:  MICHAN - Miuya Eyes [lavender] (The Underdog Event)
Armlets:  *Petit Chat* Themis Armlets (The Underdog Event)
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ In Bloom (New Release)
Pose:  .Love + Salacity - Magical Orbs (Mad Circus)
Necklace:  *Secret Oktober* Teddy Massacre Choker (TOTL)


Comments

Popular Posts