Konbanwa

And a good night it is.  I am wandering the Tokyo Streets sim and enjoying the sights.  Since I was checking it out I thought I may as well do a quick photo here.

Just another reminder that I will be away next week from the 30th to the 6th or 7th of October.  Don't forget to come back after that!

Pose:  Image Essentials - Fired Up
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - DUSK omega FACE&BODY dew (BLACK FAIR 2018 October 05 to 19)
Shape:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - DUSK SHAPE [based on LAQ Nyx ] (BLACK FAIR 2018 October 05 to 19)
Skirt:  Sn@tch - Marla Plaid Flannel Skirt (Riots Item)
Sweater:  Sn@tch - Monie Ruffled Sweater (Riots Item)
Hair:  adoness : hipp : blonde (The Hair Fair)
Earrings:  [Dreamlight]  "Myla" Butterfly Earrings (On9)
Boots:  Continuum- Melisandre ankle boots



Comments

Popular Posts