Security

A girl can't be too careful when wandering around in dodgy sims.  I have my special bat with me that I have named Rosey because she is a little prickly.  She is my security and I will always protect those closest to me, which in this case is a cat and a chicken.  You are safe with me!

I am excited about my outfit today because it is from a store that is new to me, but is one to watch.  The designer is a cool chick and I am expecting big things from her.  Race over to Dore Papillon Boutique and check out the wares or go and pick this Marley 2 Piece set up from The Mad Circus.

Hair:  *ARGRACE* YAYOI - Blondes (New Release)
Tattoos:  Juna Gacha: Gale tattoo Woman RARE 1 (The Gacha Life)
Pose:  Fashiowl Poses - I Always Win (On9)
Eye Bleed:  PimpMyFace - Blood Tears Gift (The Mad Circus)
Shoes:  Wiccan Wears - Tessa Red Heels with HUD (The Mad Circus)


Comments

Popular Posts