Lounging

Today is a lounging day in SL.  In RL it is the opposite.  It is a busy, annoying day and I am glad to spend a few moments of reprieve setting up this scene and enjoying some peace and quiet.

In the meantime, I am relaxing, catching up on some rest and maybe even a nap...zzzzzzzz.

NOTE:  I had written this post last weekend because I was going to be away for a few days this week, and I had this post, the one before and the one after all set up to post, but I just wasn't anywhere with internet, so I apologise for the lateness!


Photo 1:
Chairs:  "sources" - ATCH chair brown and white (New Release)
Wall Art and Decor:  :Cheeky Pea: Just You Always Wall Art, Mr Funny Santa Cactus (Advent)
Assorted Items:  Trompe Loeil - Yasmine Noel: Milk Can, Branch Ornamented Short, Winter Cutout Small, Modern Tree 1 Ornamented, Seating Poof Fabric and Leather PG (Collabor88)
Stockings and Holder:  {what next} -  Christmas Stockings + Deer Stocking Holder (Fifty Linden Friday)

Photos 1 and 2:
Floor Toy:  Culprit - FuzzyWuzzy Snow Leopard (Simwide Sale)
Tattoo:  Max Magic - Sailer Moon cats tattoos - back (UP EVENT GIFT)
PJs:  Atlantis Design -  I Tried PJ (Grumpy Santa Hunt)
Arm Warmers:  [Dreamlight] - "Susie" Arm Warmers Bento (On9)



Comments

Popular Posts