Shopped Out

I have just realised that Christmas is next week.  I have decided that perhaps it is time to get my shopping done.  So many people to buy for and so little time.

Don't let me stop you from going and grabbing some bits and pieces while you read this.  I have made it simple for you.  The shopping list is below.  Easy.

Scarf:  :{MV}: Solstice Scarf (Winter's Hollow)
Hair:  Nutmeg & Entwined. - Cameron
Sneakers:  : CULT : VERI HIGH TOP SNEAKER MAITREYA
Jacket and Shorts:  *dafnis - coat and shorts Esther (Hashtag)
Pose:  Image Essentials - Holiday Shopping (Twe12ve)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - AMIRA sunkissed FACE&BODY caramel (eBENTO December 10 - 31)
Shape:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - LINNEA SHAPE [based on Scarlet - LAQ] (Sense Event 15th December - January 8th)


Comments

Popular Posts