Ask Me to Dance

I am ready to dance.  I even have my dancing boots on.  I am just waiting for someone to ask me to dance.  I hope someone will so I am not a wallflower all evening.  That would be a waste of some awesome dance moves!

The events around SL are heating up and I am so excited to share an event that is new for me to blog, but more on that closer to the opening time!  I am being a bit of a tease on that one.  Hehe.

Here are some events that I can talk about!

Boots:  V-Twins Bootleggerz - Banshee Black (UP)
Skirt and Top:  Sn@tch - I'm a Wild One Club Outfit (New Release))
Cardigan:  Sn@tch Scout Open Cardigan (New Release)
Pose:  {NANTRA} Cuz I Can (The Liaison Collaborative)
Hair:  *ARGRACE* YAYOI [A]
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARMALADE omega FACE&BODY butter (anyBODY Jan 7th-Jan 31st)
Necklace:  Zuri Rayna - Cross Pendant-Onyx/Dia/Sterling P-Mesh


Comments

Popular Posts