Poison

I am feeling a Poison Ivy vibe today.  When I put on this gorgeous sparkly dress and shoes I had no idea where I would go to take a photo, apart from a nightclub and even then I wasn't feeling it.  So, I went wandering and found this pretty scene and felt it was perfect.  I look like I have just been asked to dance so I am off to dance the night away.  I wonder if my dance partner knows I am poison?  Oh well, as long as I am having fun, right?

You can have some fun with new events opening and so much going on I feel like I don't know where to begin.

Dress/Shoes:  {La Bella Boutique} - Spice Girls Outfit (Spotlight)
Hair:  Sn@tch - Sana Hair (New Release)
Jewellery:  MOONDANCE - Vivian Jewelry Set (On9 - starts on the 9th)
Pose:  A&R - Standing Pose - Windy2 (Free)


Comments

Popular Posts