Lady Death

I am in love with my look today.  It is glam but if you look close enough you will realise that she is not to be trusted.

I feel like a classic movie star today and I am enjoying the sexy look and style.  I am going to be so busy over the next week or so showing you all the new goodies from hunts and events and stores so I am just enjoying the calm at the beginning of the storm!

Jewellery:  Zuri's - Arualblues Set P-Mesh Blk Dia/Frost Pearl-Sterling (New Release)
Eyes:  adoness : lucus : eyes : unnatural green
Hair:  Little Bones. - Rey - The Blondie (Saturday Sale)
Gown:  Infernal Alchemy - Requiem in Black (Truth of Dare Affair)
Pose:  Nantra Poses - Eternal Beauty
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - FLEUR omega FACE&BODY butter (Versus February 1st - 28th)
Shape:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - DIDI SHAPE [LAQ Scarlet] (Designer Showcase February 5th - 28th)


Comments

Popular Posts