Houston, We Have a Problem

"This is Major Tom to Ground Control
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today
For here
Am I sitting in a tin can
Far above the world
Planet Earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do."

Floating about today but I am feeling good and it is so quiet up here.  I could just float here forever.  Wait, did I just see Tony Stark...?

Outfit:  Meva - Hanna Jumper (Shiny Shabby)
Headphones:  Doe: Radio - Headphones Gold & Silver (The Arcade)
Skin:  ::Dulce Secrets:: - Taira Oat Skin (Skin Fair - March 8th-24th)
Lipstick:  ::Dulce Secrets:: - Passionate Lipstick
Eyeshadow:  Booty's Beauty - Little Lies Eyeshadow
Tattoo:  ::Dulce Secrets:: - Zadie Tattoo (Skin Fair)
Hair:  RAMA.SALON - Jess Hair 'BLONDES PALE' (Saturday Sale)
Boots:  ~[LeiMotiv] - Alexa Boots



Comments

Popular Posts