Gardener's Corner

Tucked in the corner of the garden is this perfect little spot.  I think I would hang out here, but I would need to drag a chair from somewhere so I could laze in the sun while I think about gardening, but not actually do it.  My favourite kind of gardening!

This set is from Serenity Style. It is a gacha set called Gardener Corner and comes with all you see here except the daisies and bushes.  It was featured at Bloom but you will now find it at the Serenity Style mainstore.  This was a set I was supposed to blog a week or so ago, but then I got sick.  Sigh.

The background shrubs are from Little Branch and are the Japanese Maple Shrub.  They are animated and texture change as well as looking fab!  Go grab them for your garden at The Men's Dept.


Comments

Popular Posts