Let's Get Sweaty

It is time to get physical.  That means that I will be saying things like, "No pain, no gain!" and "The stronger you are, the better you feel!" and "The only bad workout is the one you didn't do!"  And, of course, I will yell them at myself in my loudest voice to try and mask how hard my heart is beating or how raspy my breathing is.

This is kind of what I am going through in RL, although if I looked like my avi I probably wouldn't mind.  Oh well, as they say, "I don't always love the workout, but I love the result."

Outfit:  **Watson Customs** - Pink Work Out Set (Spotlight)
Gloves:  Wicca's Originals - Roadie Gloves (We Love Role Play)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - GIPSY omega FACE&BODY butter (eBento)
Shape:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - STRAWBERRY SHAPE [LAQ Scarlet] (anyBODY)
Necklace:  CLOCKHAUS - Moonish Necklace // SILVER // (Saturday Sale)
Hair:  Opale . Zara Hair [Blond]
Poses:  FOXCITY. - Balance Bento Pose Set (Saturday Sale)
Sweaty Glow:  Izzie's - Body & Face Shine
Eyes:  Banana Banshee - Glam Eyes


Comments

Popular Posts