Magic

Some items make you say, "WOW!" and these pieces are those!  I rezzed them all, added some trees and said to myself, "This is awesome!  I want to be here!" I am now alternating between lying on the bed and swinging on the swing.  The choice is too much.

The Tianna Rustic Shelter is from Trompe Loeil  and so are the Rustic Swing, the Magic Lamp Light and the Corner Basket, Stool, Can Display.  They are all currently at the newly opened round of faMESHed so please go and take a look at them for yourself so you can be wowed too.

The beautiful greenery behind the Trompe Loeil build is from Little Branch.  You can see the Bitter Nut Tree and the Birch Shrubs.  I love both of these items and you will see them popping up in a lot of my outdoor scenes.



The bed, beside table and hanging lamp are all from Sources from a set called DITUI,  They are SUPER gorgeous and deserved a close-up shot.  The bed comes with singles, couples and adult pose so is perfect for anyone.  Go pick them up from Cosmopolitan.


Comments

Popular Posts