Speak No Evil

Hi, my lovely and loyal readers.  I have had a bit of a week.  Work has been bonkers and have had to deal with some stuff I wish I hadn't had to.  But worse than that, I also lost a friend, this week, to cancer.  Cancer sucks.  I don't have any other words for it.

Sometimes when I have times like this I would love to just shut myself away from the world and see nothing, hear nothing and speak not a word.  It all overloads my system.   The mask I am wearing today would be great.

I am dedicating today's picture to my friend because she would have loved the nails.

Mask:  Wicca's Originals - Adeline Mask (We Love Role-Play)
Nails:  .:: StunnerOriginals ::. Bento Nails Mesh Wet Shine - Fatpack (Twe12ve)
Necklace:  Wicca's Originals - Black Heart Necklace (WLRP Gift)
Pose:  OneMoon - Secrets (Pose Fair)
Hair:  [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Kit
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ Beyond


Comments

Popular Posts