Gone for Snacks

I am not in this photo for two reasons:

  1. It is all about the items and I don't want to get in the way of them.
  2. I have got to get snacks so I can just laze about here for the rest of the day
I have a treasure trove of great beachy items to show you today.  I have travelled the SL globe (plain, hemisphere?) to bring you this post.  I am kidding.  I went nowhere but I did have fun assembling them all together.

CHEZ MOI - Snuggle Boat 
CHEZ MOI -Sombrero Tiki Bench (Cosmopolitan)
22769: Pastel Beach - Life Buoy Pink, Sandcastle, Transistor Radio Pink, Beach Towel Pink (The Arcade Gacha)
Junk Food - Cooler (Pink) 
Sources - GOBUOY CHAIR  (Cosmopolitan)
Little Branch - White Palm .v1 {Animated} White Palm Double{Animated}, Beach Palm Quad{Animated}, Beach Palm Double{Animated}(Summerfest)



Comments

Popular Posts