Home at the Beach

Now that I have set this scene up, I may not leave.  I have a place to sleep, a bar with snacks all to myself, and plenty of places to nap or read.  Why would I want to go anywhere else? 

I have some great items to show you today from a bunch of different stores.  All of them have beaches in mind and are super cute.  They are also from events, hunts and store new releases.  That means you get to so shopping and see the SL globe at the same time.  Excellent.

GOOSE - The Nest white/white (Cosmopolitan)
{what next} - Palisades Outdoor Bar & Decor (available for 50% off at SL16B shopping event (until July 8th)
Dreamscapes Art Gallery - *Beach Time* Set (The Beached Bunny Hunt 9)
Little 2 Large - Santorini Beach Chair (The Beached Bunny Hunt 9)
sources:  GOBUOY float white - rotation (Cosmopolitan)
Decor Junction / Shutter Field - Garden Torch - Bronze


Comments

Popular Posts