Just Me

Hi peeps.  I am back from my break away and ready to go.  There are so many events in full swing that you may end up with double posts for a few days.  I need to catch up.

It was just me on this sim today and I had fun exploring quietly.  Great place for some photos and the mood of the sim suited my look.  I have put the link to it in the credits below. 

Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - AQUILLA omega FACE&BODY butter (eBENTO July 10th)
Shape:  7 Deadly s[K]ins -  Aquilla [LAQ GAIA] (eBENTO July 10th
Jewellery:  Tryska.Moon Accessories - CROSS BLACK Set (On9)
Outfit:  Meva - Jenia Set (WLRP July)
Hair:  Sn@tch - Babette Hair
Boots:  Sn@tch - Creature Stompers
Pose:  HelaMiyo :: Poses :: Wait what? (Around the Grid 7 Hunt)
Tattoo:  Sn@tch - Sternum Tattoo #6  (Fish 4 This Item)
Sim:  North Brother Island


Comments

Popular Posts