Something Fishy

I am still hanging out by the beach and I am loathe to go anywhere else to be honest.  Why would I?  Have you seen this place?  This is Blaylock Island and it starts off here by the beach and then you find the path and meander up the hill into the jungle where you can find waterfalls and magical photo spots.

I was looking up there, but then I saw this and it was just right for my shoot today.  I am showing off swimwear after all.  I will save the waterfalls for another day.

Hair:  Opale . Alexa Hair [Blond] (Saturday Sale)
Necklace:  ~NewtiQue~ SteamPunk Necklace (#hashtag)
Outfit:  MOoH! - Christel outfit (50% off for MOoH! group members from Aug 16th-23rd)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - MYLES omega FACE&BODY butter (FETISH FAIR August 17 - 31)
Shoes:  REIGN.- Tiva Sandals - Leather Pack

Oh, and today is my Rez Day so happy 11th birthday to me!



Comments

Popular Posts