Stepping Out

I am just stepping out for a minute to get milk.  So, why am I dressed up?  Well, my motto is always, 'Dress like you might bump into an ex today'.  Just think, is he going to regret the decision to dump me when I look like this?  Dang, yeah!

I didn't get this body by going to a store and buying it...oh, wait...yes, I did.  Darn.

On9 starts today so I thought I would fill this post to the brim with some fab new items for this round.

Dress:  sass [olive] (On9)
Heels:  sass [olive] heels (On9)
Hair:  [KoKoLoRoS] Hair - Keira (New Release and VIP Gift)
Lips:  .:: StunnerOriginals ::. LipGloss Levity (On9)
Necklace:  DCKM - White Dragon Necklace (Mystical Market)
Tattoo:  Isseki Tattoo - Ancient Ganesha (On9)
Nails:  [InCloset.Style] - Nail Bento Blue (Spotlight)
Backdrop:  :.:PINK UNICORN::. / BACKDROP San Francisco \ merged


Comments

Popular Posts