The Lady in the Lake

I love the story of King Arthur and all his knights.  I used to read every book about it that I could get my hands on as a kid, and much older too.  I love the folklore of it and the brave knights who fought for justice and what was right.  They didn't always triumph but they still went into battle and saw it as their role to save and defend those who needed it.  Boy, does the world need some positive role-models like that at the moment.  Maybe we could take up their code of chivalry.  Sounds pretty good.

Outfit:  *Fire Within* Tilly - Blogger Boxed (#hashtag)
Pose:  {NANTRA} - The Lady in the Lake (Enchantment)
Collar:  CLOCKHAUS - Heart Collar - GOLD
Hair:  Sn@tch - Barbie Hair (All Color Pack)
Boots:  Sn@tch - Fish 4 This-FLASHBACK - Chained Booties

Trees:  Little Branch - Weeping Willow Shrub .v2 {Animated} *4Seasons (Uber)
Scenery:  [Fat Bird] - Moorhen Pool, Owl Guardian Ruins - With Base



Comments

Popular Posts