Skeleton Crew

This post pretty much sorted itself.  I love it when that happens. 

I logged on and got the fabulous skeletons that you can see here, from the lovely BB Woodford from EED Home&Garden.  Not too long later I picked up this awesome Western Railway Set from Serenity Style to blog.  They just seemed to go together!

After that I just added some stunning trees from Little Branch, threw a fence in the background and chucked some grass about. 

Oh, and I also added 2 wooden animals from another Serenity Style set that has my name all over it.  No really, it does.  It is called the Arya Wooden Forest Friends.  See, told ya!

Serenity Style-Western Railway Station (ManCave)
EED's - Veggiemites 1, 2 and 3 (Steals and Deals Event)
Serenity Style- Arya Wooden Forest Friends (Wanderlust Event - Grab the Hud here.)
Little Branch - Croton Plant. v1 {Mesh}(Cosmopolitan)
Little Branch - Grafitti Banyan Tree {Animated}*4 Seasons (Uber)


Comments

Popular Posts