Let the Music Take You

As promised here is all the info you need on this scene that I teased you with earlier today...plus some exciting news.  Okay, news first then...

I am SOOOO excited to announce that this year I have the honour of blogging for the SWANK event.  They are even letting me blog fashion and accessories as well as home & garden items.  BONUS!  I can't wait to show you all the great stores that are a part of this fab event.

Simple Reflections - SS 2019:  tree lamp, home stereo; Music Photo Gallery (SWANK)
Mithral * Branch Wall Display (White Ceramic)
Serenity Style - The reader armchair [ADULT]
BAZAR - Stockholm-Headphones (decor)
[CIRCA] - "Snow Days" Art Sign - "Build a Snowman" - Natural
Image Essentials - Full Perm Mesh Cats
hive - dust // book clutter
{what next} - Bailey - Pile Of Records


Comments

Popular Posts