Break Down

I am back and I walking into SL like I have been away for weeks.  It is really only a week, but it seems much longer.  What a crazy week it has been.  No internet, so no TV as we stream everything, no SL and no network for the PS4.

I managed to get through by having a heap of data on my phone and playing Crash Nitro Kart on the PS4.  I also read books, unpacked boxes and am enjoying our new home which also meant getting the cat settled!

But I am back and ready to go!

Pose:  [KoKoLoReS] Show your heels pose pack (Pose Fair Preview)
Dress:  Meva - Darya Leather Dress (Access)
Hair:  pr!tty - Krista
Choker:  pr!tty - Heart Choker - Black 1
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - FEBRUARY omega FACE&BODY caramel (Group Gift)
Shoes:  Bishes Inc - Ribbon Heels
Sim:  Motorheadz Cafe/Route 66



Comments

Popular Posts