Seeing Red

I am seeing red today, but in a good way!  I have had some fun mixing and matching furniture to come up with this little scene.  I have a whole pile of items here today and the bulk of them are from SWANK.  Make sure you go and take a look for yourself and grab some goodies.

Just a reminder that I am moving house and won't be getting any internet til sometime next week...we hope.  Make sure you keep checking in on the blog and I will try and get an update to you if it is going to be longer than expected.  I will be back!

[Park Place] - Lumina Charcoal Sofa -  Adult, Charcoal Chaise- A, Red Berber Area Rug, Ruby Table Lamp,  Drum Table - Black Laquer, Chrome & Glass Coffee Table,  Coffee Table Books, Country Autumn Oil Painting, "Tulips" Still Life, Hanging Planter - White Tulips, Vase of Red Tulips (SWANK)
Evolving Images - Bouquet of Roses in Round Bowl, Rose Stick Bouquet Copyable (SWANK)
The Jewel Garden - Potted Plant (SWANK)
{CdB} Juliet  Bedside Table (SWANK)
IDEA - Simply Drapes - Deeps Texture Chg.(SWANK)
Painted Pixels - Lil Victorian House (RFL Home, Garden and Breedables Expo)
Sway's - [Hedy] Plate & Mug - empty / finished



Comments

Popular Posts