Groomless

I organised the flowers, the reception space, the catering and the invitations.  I only forgot on thing; the groom.  Was this a crucial part of the proceedings?  Possibly.  But if I want to put on a gorgeous gown and have a party with presents, why shouldn't I?  I mean look at the venue!  Beautiful.

SWANK is nearing the end of its run for the month so make sure you get on over there before they close the doors.  Very glamorous theme this month so a great place to get all of your formal wear!

The Fantasy Faire has begun and is dishing up all your fantasy needs and wants.  I am looking forward to blogging a load of goodies for you to view!

Gown and Veil:  MOoH! Mary dress (Instore Special)
Necklace:  [Heartsdale Jewellery] - Moonlight Serenade Redux Necklace 1 (SWANK)
Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 MARIONA skin applier CARAMEL (Fly Buy Friday)
Hair:  Analog Dog - Yoli - Variety (Fantasy Faire)
Pose:  Luane's World - La Vie en Rose
Sim:  The Rusty Nail



Comments

Popular Posts