In my Bubble

In Aryaland we are being asked to stay home.  Well, it is mandated really and that is fine by me.  We are told to stay in our own bubble.  We have to stay at home but can get out for exercise as long as we stay in our own neighbourhood.  The police are checking on people out and about.

"No, officer, I live up there.  This is my neighbourhood.  Also it is Formal Friday."

During lockdown one of our amazing TV hosts has instigated Formal Friday, so on Friday we all get dressed up in our best clothes, makeup etc and post pics onto Twitter.  You can check it out. It is pretty fun and some people get really dressed up and look amazing.

So, that is what I am doing today:  Formal Friday.

Outfit:  AnaSTyle - Lulu Black (SWANK)
Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 AGNESE skin applier CARAMEL (Spring Flair)
Hair:  Lamb. - Gem - Light Blonde Pack
Necklace:  .::Supernatural::. - Precious Necklace Silver
Pose:  Nantra - Paparazzi
Sims:  Souls of Dreams


Comments

Popular Posts